At Reliable Health Telemedicine Services, our providers are here to help with a variety of medical and behavioral conditions, from colds to anxiety to rashes and gynecological issues. Gone are the days of spending hours in a busy waiting room and exposing yourself or loved ones to other illnesses – enjoy one-on-one care from providers at your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: Telemedicine is designed to handle non-emergency medical issues. You should not use telemedicine if you are experiencing a medical emergency. In case of a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately.
If you’re experiencing one of the following symptoms or conditions, our providers can help!
Urinary problems / UTI**
* Reliable Health Services does not provide care to children under 24 months. Parents/guardian will be required to complete a different medical history disclosure form for children under the age of 36-months prior to making an appointment with an Reliable Health Service provider. Children under 36 months who present with fever must be referred to their pediatrician, child-friendly urgent care center or emergency department for clinical evaluation and care.
**Reliable Health Services does not treat males or pediatric patients with urinary symptoms.
When your medical condition calls for a prescription, our doctors can send an e-prescription straight to your local pharmacy. Please note that for your own safety and to comply with federal and state pharmacology laws, the following restrictions apply:
- Temporary prescription refills may be issued only when the patient is able to demonstrate an existing prescription.
- Reliable Health Telemedicine Services providers are unable to write prescriptions for more than a 30-day supply.
- It is at the discretion of the provider to prescribe DEA-controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs, and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. We follow the NC STOP Act and conservatively prescribe controlled substances. We may require drug testing prior to prescribing. For a current list of DEA controlled substances, visit http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/.
- Reliable Health Services does not guarantee that a prescription will be written; that will be determined by the provider based on your clinical presentation. However, you are always guaranteed quality medical care.
Behavioral Health Concerns
Major studies have shown that online counseling is just as effective as in-person counseling – with the added benefits of privacy, convenience, and access licensed and credentialed providers.
With Reliable Health Services’ Behavioral Health services, you can find an online provider to help you with any of the following concerns: